Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

spare parts for slick_711

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • milsurpshooter
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 1074

    spare parts for slick_711

    if anybody would like to donate spare parts for slick_711 post it here. not asking much but if you got something extra you can part with. thanks fellow calguners.
    Weatherby Vanguard 30-06, Ruger 10/22, Mossberg 500, sig-p6/225, springfield GI 45, .
  • #2
    aplinker
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Feb 2007
    • 16762

    A bit more of an explanation would help.

    Google Map of OLL Dealers

    List of CA-friendly Manufacturers, Dealers, Middlemen, and Magazine rebuild kit dealers
    Click me-->So you're a n00b and you want to build an AR? <--Click me
    This post is based on actual events. Some facts may be altered for dramatic purposes. All posts are pure opinion. All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be construed.

    Comment

    • #3
      jumbopanda
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2006
      • 8382

      What is this, some sort of new Nigerian scam?
      Mo' BBs.

      Comment

      • #4
        CalNRA
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2006
        • 8686

        Originally posted by cvigue
        This is not rocket surgery.

        Comment

        • #5
          slick_711
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2006
          • 4400

          The thought is greatly appreciated, but you guys needn't do that. I'm already lookin into stuff via work w/ my discount to build a carbine so I have something for coyotes this fall, the other rifles can wait to be replaced. Thank you for the thought though. My thread wasn't intended for sympathy, just sharing the incident and asking Calgunners to keep an eye out @ the range.

          Comment

          • #6
            psssniper
            CGN Contributor
            • Oct 2005
            • 3060

            I have a carb off an '83 XS650 ?
            Don't know if that will help
            "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend.
            victus exaro somniculosus, somnus exaro ieiunium

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1