Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CalGun Booth today at show June 4th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sandsnow
    Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 362

    CalGun Booth today at show June 4th

    I stopped by the booth today. I had been meaning to donate, hadn't gotten around to it so I thought I would do it in person.

    The two gentlemen and gal on the left as you face the booth were great rep's of Calguns. I asked your screen names but have already forgotten. I have such a short attention span.
  • #2
    redhemi
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 2966

    Don't feel to bad Sandsnow I'm the same way. I went to both shows today and talked to them at both shows I won't remember any names but I'll remember the good conversations.

    Comment

    • #3
      FatCity67
      Calguns Addict
      • Jan 2011
      • 6658

      Lead poisoning is bad for the memory.
      LetsGoBrandon
      FJB

      "From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee." -Khan

      "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift."-J.P.S.

      Comment

      • #4
        mrlonewolf
        CGSSA Director - C3 Leader & Regional Gun Show Booth Coordinator (LA/OC/IE)
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Jul 2008
        • 4003

        Thank you for visiting the booth .........
        Would you like to participate in the Right to Keep and Bear Arms movement in California?
        Please visit the Calguns Community Chapter forum for your area and sign the roll call
        California needs YOU.


        sigpic

        Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable. George S. Patton

        Comment

        • #5
          sandsnow
          Member
          • Jan 2008
          • 362

          Your welcome. BTW it was the Costa Mesa booth

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1