Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Crimson trace rebate question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ub3rDorK
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 1741

    Crimson trace rebate question

    So I'm looking to get some laser grips for my xd and I found eBay has pretty good deals on them. So my question is....can I still get a rebate from an auction purchase?

    The rebate only asks for original receipt and UPC from the box.

    Any input or experience with this?
  • #2
    kermitz
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2010
    • 651

    I would print out a copy of the auction and proof that you were the winning bidder for that item if it is from a business selling on Ebay. If it is a private party sale then I think you're our of luck.
    John Moses Browning 1855 - 1926
    Eugene Morrison Stoner 1922 - 1997

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1