Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

7.62x54 ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Recon-01
    Senior Member
    • May 2011
    • 652

    7.62x54 ammo

    Where can I get some 7.62x54 non magnetic for a decent price. In or around the Long Beaxh area?
    sigpic
  • #2
    Lucky Scott
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 2610

    mail order, gun shows, private party

    Comment

    • #3
      eagle eye
      CGSSA Associate
      • Jan 2011
      • 1169

      How much do you need a have a few boxes 150 grn sp 20rd box, I will sell youfor $16 a box cheap.

      Comment

      • #4
        dr_communist
        Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 415

        i believe sgammo.com has it

        Comment

        • #5
          Rekrab
          Valar Dohaeris
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • May 2009
          • 5534

          Buy Yugo surplus online. I've never seen it at a shop. I have seen it at gun shows though.
          Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W (Round Count 3,050) | Yugo M72 | Romy M44

          Big Ammo Sale!
          Harris Bipod and Bushnell Elite 3200 Scope for Sale

          Comment

          • #6
            Recon-01
            Senior Member
            • May 2011
            • 652

            Eagle eye ill let you know. Gotta find out how many shooters there are gonna be. Thanks
            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1