Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Bersa Thunder UC 9mm question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alvgalb
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 47

    Bersa Thunder UC 9mm question

    Hello;

    Does anybody knows the thickness in inches of the Bersa Thunder UC 9mm measured around the gip?

    Thanks


    Moved to hangun topic
    Last edited by alvgalb; 04-27-2011, 4:14 PM.
  • #2
    Mr. Wannabe High Profile Banger
    In my dreams I'm kind of a big thing..
    • Jun 2009
    • 134

    Less than 3.

    I have the firestorm, rubber grip/glock sights...

    I love to carry it.

    TheHolsterWorks.com makes a great holster, check my youtube for reviews.

    Channel/YouTube name- Eraseallhope
    I'm banging the chick in my avatar, think I can get a CCW now?

    Comment

    • #3
      bruceflinch
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2006
      • 40155

      You might post the question in the Handgun section.....
      Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

      I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

      Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

      Secret Club Member?.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1