Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
What's wrong with me?!
Collapse
X
-
-
" A gun a week is all we ask" -CalGuns.net
I took 3 C&R pistols out of an 01 dealers in one armful and said that I would
be back in 2 days to pick up my new Sig. On the way out I could hear the
other customers saying "How did he do that ? "
Accept your addiction.
Buy another gun to celebrate your 'awakening'.
CalGuns also has a 12 step program,but the meetings are held at local
ranges and the recidivism rate is 100% .
Go figure.
.
.
Do you buy ammo buy the pallet yet ?"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,it will be because we destroyed ourselves"
-Abraham Lincoln,a summation of a speech given at the Lyceum in 1838
=======================================
"Revolution against tyranny is the most sacred of duties"
- Benjamin Franklin -1775
=======================================Comment
-
" A gun a week is all we ask" -CalGuns.net
I took 3 C&R pistols out of an 01 dealers in one armful and said that I would
be back in 2 days to pick up my new Sig. On the way out I could hear the
other customers saying "How did he do that ? "
Accept your addiction.
Buy another gun to celebrate your 'awakening'.
CalGuns also has a 12 step program,but the meetings are held at local
ranges and the recidivism rate is 100% .
Go figure.
.
.
Do you buy ammo buy the pallet yet ?
LOL. regarding that new Sig; don't forget to grease the rails.Comment
-
Last edited by bplvr; 04-24-2011, 8:28 PM."America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,it will be because we destroyed ourselves"
-Abraham Lincoln,a summation of a speech given at the Lyceum in 1838
=======================================
"Revolution against tyranny is the most sacred of duties"
- Benjamin Franklin -1775
=======================================Comment
-
Well I bought 500 rounds 2 weeks ago, I have only 200 left lol" A gun a week is all we ask" -CalGuns.net
I took 3 C&R pistols out of an 01 dealers in one armful and said that I would
be back in 2 days to pick up my new Sig. On the way out I could hear the
other customers saying "How did he do that ? "
Accept your addiction.
Buy another gun to celebrate your 'awakening'.
CalGuns also has a 12 step program,but the meetings are held at local
ranges and the recidivism rate is 100% .
Go figure.
.
.
Do you buy ammo buy the pallet yet ?
40s&w is kind of pricey.Молон Лабе
I'd rather be carried by 6 than judged by 12Comment
-
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,it will be because we destroyed ourselves"
-Abraham Lincoln,a summation of a speech given at the Lyceum in 1838
=======================================
"Revolution against tyranny is the most sacred of duties"
- Benjamin Franklin -1775
=======================================Comment
-
I've said it once, I'll say it again...
To some of us folks, the art of firearms modernity and fireams antiquity isn't just a hobby, but a lifestyle of jubilations.
Last edited by GOEX FFF; 04-24-2011, 9:02 PM.Comment
-
Wait 'til you start buying quality hollowpoints... or .357Mag
I thought .45ACP was expensive, but 357 really has me giving reloading a 2nd look.
9mm isn't worth reloading. .45, maybe.
.357? That SP101 is going to send me to the poorhouse.- Rich

Originally posted by dantoddA just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.Comment
-
Pffft. Expensive hollowpoints? Just buy FMJ and take a drill bit to the tip. Then use a razor blade to create perforations down the side of the bullet.
Comment
-
your sick with gun feverWant to Buy or Trade my guns for COLT -Kodiak-Grizzly-Pythons-Diamondbacks -Troopers- 38 supers- King Cobras -Let's work out a deal!
"You Can't believe everything you read on the internet, sometimes people try and make you out to look the fool" -Abraham LincolnComment
-
- Rich

Originally posted by dantoddA just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,484
Posts: 25,148,186
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22055 users online. 52 members and 22003 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment