Hey wow, Arf.com's users get a mention!!!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Arf.com, Chevy Volt and Digg....
Collapse
X
-
OH NO! I don't want THAT car.....- LL
NRA Certified Firearm Instructor
sigpic
New to Calguns, check here first:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...ad.php?t=56818 -
So gun owners don't care about the environment?
Wow, this is news to me. I'm nature nazi, but I do care about conserving nature. I must not own any guns after all....attract buyers outside the culture of environmentally conscious citizens. Case in point is AR15.com, a gun owners websiteOriginally posted by AJAX22Being law abiding doesn't mean you have to get down on all fours and bleat like an ewe.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,484
Posts: 25,148,179
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21070 users online. 37 members and 21033 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment