This is what we need to have here in California. This sort of thing would make many converts!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Now this is a gun show!
Collapse
X
-
Just a Fantasy.....Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...
I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.
Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.
Secret Club Member?.Comment
-
That is sweet. Imagine the amount of brass that has to be picked up.Comment
-
sigpic
Private 10 acre range rentals
[/URL]Comment
-
I think I'm going to start planning me a trip
War does not determine who is right - only who is left!!
I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep your "change"
"Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy" - Frank Sinatra
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway" - John Wayne
"When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - Neil Patrick HarrissigpicComment
-
Awesome!!!!sigpic
INGSOC comes to America.
Sip your Victory Gin folks, time's are a changin'
Time it was, and what a time it was, it was
A time of innocence, A time of confidences
Long ago, it must be, I have a photograph
Preserve your memories; They're all that's left you
Comment
-
We seriously need to re-take our state back from A.i.n.o. hands.In Glock We Trust.
Originally posted by jeep7081My wife sleeps better knowing we have a zombie killer... Saiga AK47! Although my neighbor with his AR has restless nights.WTS: Revision 'Desert Locust' tactical Ballistic/Protective eyewear goggles NEW & USED pairsOriginally posted by AleksandreCzThank god the Federal Government is there to protect us from the Federal Government
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=737563Comment
-
I cant wait to move out of CA and into America!
Shop Amazon and contribute to CGF! 
click this link before going to amazon.com
http://www.shop42a.com
sigpic
www.appleseedinfo.org
"Everyone has a plan, till they get punched in the face." -Mike TysonComment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,359
Posts: 25,147,162
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30473 users online. 129 members and 30344 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment