Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Thumbs up for Direct Action Solutions & Golden State Tactical

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Albino
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 55

    Thumbs up for Direct Action Solutions & Golden State Tactical

    There was a firearm I had been wanting for months, and I just happened to see a picture of it that was posted on Calguns by Shawn at Direct Action Solutions in SoCal.

    Not getting my hopes up too much, I decided to give them a call...

    In a period of 15 min. I had talked to Shawn...called Rob at Golden State Tactical...transfered funds at my bank...called back Shawn, and the deal was done!

    Thanks Shawn and Rob for making this happen.

    I'm looking forward to having this thing after the waiting period!
  • #2
    rbetts
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2009
    • 1150

    Glad we could be if help. Tell your friends!
    sigpic

    Golden State Tactical <---click here >

    An FORMER Outpost Deep In the Heart of the Beast! Home of "California Compliant" AR15 Parts and Magazines and some of the lowest priced guns in the state!!!

    Comment

    • #3
      Lone_Gunman
      Calguns Addict
      • Jan 2009
      • 8396

      So what was the gun?

      Comment

      • #4
        Albino
        Junior Member
        • Jan 2011
        • 55

        It is an AR pistol made by a manufacturer that is having a difficult time keeping up with demand.

        I have no idea how often I am going to shoot this thing, but it looks fun as hell.

        Ten years ago, I never would have bought something like this, but it now falls under the category of "I have to have one in case they ban this stuff tommorow" guns.

        Comment

        • #5
          jaustin612
          Senior Member
          • May 2009
          • 981

          Yup... Love DAS, literally every time I would walk in there I would walk out with a reciept for a gun.... My credit card didn't like them though...
          Originally Posted by compulsivegunbuyer View Post
          That Astra is a great gun for shooting hookers

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1