Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How Criminals Really Feel About Gun Control

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Krayzcolt
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 166

    How Criminals Really Feel About Gun Control

    [/YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/6_x1qrnR710

    It funny!
    Last edited by Krayzcolt; 04-09-2011, 1:08 PM.
  • #2
    haole_50
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 916

    How can I donate to their cause? This needs to be sent to Sacto quick and made as required viewing for all legal-gun-owning citizens.

    Comment

    • #3
      Quinc
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 3011

      LOL!

      "I break the law for a living, I'm a professional"
      Shop Amazon and contribute to CGF!
      click this link before going to amazon.com
      http://www.shop42a.com

      sigpic
      www.appleseedinfo.org

      "Everyone has a plan, till they get punched in the face." -Mike Tyson

      Comment

      • #4
        Gio
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Nov 2008
        • 10251

        Classic!
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

        Comment

        • #5
          Markus
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2010
          • 1762

          Id pay good money to have that as a commercial!

          Comment

          • #6
            Ibgreezy
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2010
            • 509

            That was great. They should air it during the superbowl so all of America can see it.

            Comment

            • #7
              Dion
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2011
              • 818

              Link after link I found a video commenting on Rosie O'Donnell blaming lack of gun control for Columbine.

              In the video it says, "Blaming gun control for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat..."
              www.dionridesbikes.com

              Comment

              • #8
                18sam2011
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2009
                • 777

                Awesome video

                Comment

                • #9
                  Krayzcolt
                  Member
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 166

                  It is funny. I especially like the fact that criminals feel anxiety because home owner might be armed.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    axhoaxho
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 10085

                    Need to show this to all the anti-gun people...

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      jonnyt16
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 1749

                      Originally posted by axhoaxho
                      Need to show this to all the anti-gun people...
                      Along with this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0vyx...eature=related

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        jyo
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 5320

                        I am ready to do my part to discourage criminals from approaching me and mine!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          ADAM
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 2497

                          love those yuotubes they just need to air on national tv
                          sigpic I said I didn"t have much use for one,didn"t say I didn"t know how to use it. MATTHEW QUIGLEY

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1