Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FFL let me down

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    TonyM
    In Memoriam
    • Oct 2005
    • 3071

    Originally posted by madkiwi
    Bigmac,

    Where the heck are you, because you sound like a great guy to do business with!

    Anywhere close to Daly City?

    madkiwi
    He's a great guy, located in Fremont. here's a map:

    Map to Irvington Arms
    Disenfranchised NRA Benefactor Life Member.

    Originally posted by NorCalK9.com
    Also dont worry if u have never built one once you go to a build party you will know everything and have a perfect functioning rifle.

    Comment

    • #17
      ghostrider4evr
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2006
      • 651

      Is this right accross the street from the soon to be shut down tri city?

      Comment

      • #18
        losangeles
        Member
        • Dec 2005
        • 249

        Change your FFL.

        He was either lazy or disorganized and procrastinated. That's human. He lied to cover up. That's human. But you caught him. You can't trust his word anymore. Being human is no excuse. If 95% of people do some misdeed, that doesn't mean it's okay. You move on until they prove they are unfit to deal with. Finding someone with integrity is a worthy goal.
        Ruger Mark III Hunter (HiViz sights, Bushnell 1x30mm red dot) - Ruger Mark III Target - Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 mag 10" - 2x Ruger 10/22 - Ruger GP-100 - Ruger Single Six 9.5" - Glock 17 - AA G17 22lr conversion kit - CZ75B - S&W 637 - Taurus 85 - CZ452 - Remington 870 - Marlin 336 - Yugo SKS M59 - Swiss K31 - Russian Mosin Nagant M44 - Russian Mosin Nagant M91

        Comment

        • #19
          Harbinger
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 1152

          Beware his evil kissing/licking/slobbering 'beast', though.

          What a great guard dog.



          Originally posted by TonyM
          He's a great guy, located in Fremont. here's a map:

          Map to Irvington Arms


          Join the NRA!!

          Comment

          • #20
            blacklisted
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 2608

            Originally posted by ghostrider4evr
            Is this right accross the street from the soon to be shut down tri city?
            Yes, Irvington Arms is right across the street. Parking is behind the shop.

            I hope Tri-City is shut down. That place has gone down hill since they stopped selling anything "hunting related". First guns, then ammo, then anything at all! Now all they have is snowboards, shoes, and golf stuff.

            Asked them if they even have a sling shot "NO! We don't carry anything hunting related here."

            I had good memories of this place as a child, now it's total crap! Even their fishing section sucks.

            Comment

            • #21
              Rascal
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2005
              • 1053

              Originally posted by Harbinger
              Beware his evil kissing/licking/slobbering 'beast', though.

              What a great guard dog.

              Yea, that dog is so cool.
              Rascal

              "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin

              Comment

              • #22
                BigMac
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2005
                • 1117

                That dog got two big patches of fur and skin shaved off his face somehow last night.

                Poor guy looks like a fighter now, and anyone that knows him know he's a lover.
                gunnutsnospam@sbcglobal.net

                Comment

                • #23
                  ghostrider4evr
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 651

                  Yeah Tri-City has gone way downhill since I was a kid. I'll be sure to pay BigMac a visit next time I'm in the area. I've passed by his shop for the longest time and never gone inside.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    zefflyn
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 537

                    I got some good deals at Tri-City when they were selling off their inventory, but haven't been back since.

                    Used to go to Irvington Arms quite a bit, but not very frequently since I moved further north. I gotta go check the place out! I keep hearing good things about the BigMac.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1