Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Parking lot event:The Shootist

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • toby
    Banned
    • Jan 2010
    • 10576

    Parking lot event:The Shootist

    For those who are interested
    Hurry down to The Shootist ... our HUGE Spring Parking Lot Event-Sale starts tomorrow!

    March 11, 12 & 13 - Friday & Saturday 10-6pm, Sunday 10-2pm

    Our 7th Annual event is back with a BANG, and this year's better then ever! Don't miss out on slashed prices on firearms, ammo, and accessories. Over 20 Factory reps will be here to show you the latest in our industry, provide product education, to assist with questions and help with purchases. Not only will the Elite Sports Express, a seventy-five foot rolling showroom on wheels, be right here in our parking lot Friday, Saturday & Sunday. We have Glock, Ruger, Springfield, Winchester, Savage, Browning, S&W, Para, Benelli, CZ, Federal, SIG, DeSantis Gunleather, Pentax, Taylors, Beretta, Leupold, and HK just to name a few of the factories we are promoting over the next three days. This event continues to grow every year and this year we think we've done a great job - you won't be disappointed.

    FREE Firearm Registration on Guns over $400 (Save 30 BUCKS right off the top!)
    AMAZING FREE Raffles on Handguns, Rifles, Shotguns, Optics & More
    T-Shirts, Hats, Targets, Knives to be Raffled Off - all weekend Absolutely FREE!
    Bring in your GLOCK for a FREE inspection/repair by Glock's Armorers - Fri, Sat or Sun
    Defense Shotguns as low as $195 - Glocks start at $515, Springfield XD's at $475
    Stop by for your FREE Gunlock & have the kiddos enter the Eddie Eagle Coloring Contest
    Up to 30% OFF Para Ordnance, LOW-low prices on Smith & Wesson - M&P's, plus a FREE Knife!
    Pentax Optics SAVE 25%, Winchester Ammo 15% OFF, DeSantis Gunleather 15% OFF
    Gift with purchase from Charter, Otis, Browning, Ruger, Benelli, Winchester... and many more
    Enter to WIN the new 452 Miltitary Training Rifle in 17 HMR with every CZ firearm purchase!
    Vendors & FREE Seminars - Fri & Sat (Street Safe Defense, Wiley X, NRA, SASS, M.Shelhart & Co)
    Don't wait... the Best Selection always goes first - NO other gun shop does events like we do them!
    This event is 3 days only - March 11, 12 & 13th.

    Friday & Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 10am-2pm

    Find detailed info at: www.TheShootistGuns.com


    Grab a "Survey Card" upon arrival for your chance to win a $200 Gift Card!

    See ya soon - The Shootist Gang

    Last edited by toby; 03-11-2011, 12:48 PM.
  • #2
    Mister BLASTEE
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 754

    Cool. I'll probably check it out today!

    Comment

    • #3
      RickyB
      Banned
      • Feb 2011
      • 754

      Jfc, thanx for the early alert.

      Knot........

      Comment

      • #4
        Untamed1972
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Mar 2009
        • 17579

        Does the customer service and employee attitudes improve when you move everything out to the parking lot?
        "Freedom begins with an act of defiance"

        Quote for the day:
        "..the mind is the weapon and the hand only its extention. Discipline your mind!" Master Hao, Chenrezi monastery, Valley of the Sun

        Comment

        • #5
          DanDanPumperMan
          Señor Member
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Jan 2011
          • 1525

          Imagine how cranky those old goats will be, sitting in the hot sun having to answer questions. There is maybe one or two guys I can tolerate at this store, but would never go there again because of their high prices and lack of knowledge on tactical stuff. Faith armory isn't going to have a truck at their shop this weekend but they will treat you well, as customer is king in the retail business.

          Comment

          • #6
            jeff762
            Member
            • Jun 2009
            • 283

            say, aren't these the same jack-ballers that make you sign a waiver for a bullet button?
            i'm not a gun nut! i'm a firearms enthusiast!

            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." Napoleon Bonaparte

            "Casualties many; Percentage of dead not known; Combat efficiency; we are winning." (Colonel David M. Shoup, USMC, Tarawa, 21 November 1943.)

            Comment

            • #7
              Mickael81
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2010
              • 637

              Yeah..... im sure they will still be rude unless you are LE or some dusty old guy with a cowboy hat. Bought an M1A and a Ruger SR9 and they are still rude to me. Whatever bro, Faith Armory is my new spot.

              Comment

              • #8
                toby
                Banned
                • Jan 2010
                • 10576

                WOW! Ive been doing business there since they opened their first store and have always been treated well, in fact just went to a wedding at the owners home in the hills and was treated like Family. Maybe for some it's a karma thing??? sorry I botherd...

                Comment

                • #9
                  Untamed1972
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 17579

                  Originally posted by toby
                  WOW! Ive been doing business there since they opened their first store and have always been treated well, in fact just went to a wedding at the owners home in the hills and was treated like Family. Maybe for some it's a karma thing??? sorry I botherd...
                  Being a personal friend of the owner might be the difference. Plenty of other regular folks, me included, have much worse experiences. It's no secret on CGN that they're not known for their friendly service.
                  "Freedom begins with an act of defiance"

                  Quote for the day:
                  "..the mind is the weapon and the hand only its extention. Discipline your mind!" Master Hao, Chenrezi monastery, Valley of the Sun

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    toby
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 10576

                    Originally posted by Untamed1972
                    Being a personal friend of the owner might be the difference. Plenty of other regular folks, me included, have much worse experiences. It's no secret on CGN that they're not known for their friendly service.
                    No I'm not a personal Friend just a good customer. Sorry for the bad experiences, but this happens everywhere.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      K dog
                      Junior Member
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 14

                      I have to say the sale sounds great, but with the worst customer service around, No thanks. They are totally bogus, tell the owner to hire new staff!!
                      Last edited by K dog; 03-11-2011, 4:18 PM.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Khram
                        Senior Member
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 855

                        Is faith Armory open on Sunday?

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          GUNNTZ
                          Senior Member
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 923

                          Originally posted by Khram
                          Is faith Armory open on Sunday?
                          Yes they are open.

                          Tuesday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
                          Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
                          Sunday 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

                          As for the shootist, their customer service and pricing has been sub-par for a long time. As I said before in other threads, if you're not buying, they aren't interested in having you in the shop. On several occasions I had questions about a gun and I was ignored by multiple members of their staff. This is not the only issue I had with them. It just shocks me that people buy from them and their prices are way off on most of their items.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            jstotts
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 1339

                            There's a lot of hate in this thread, but I haven't had such a bad experience with The Shootist. I go in to look at what they have sometimes (it's semi-close to where I work) and they've always been helpful and let me take my time and look at what they have. I haven't found the gun I want at a price I want to pay there yet, but I would buy from them if I do. Maybe you guys should give them a second chance?
                            Philosopher & Sex Blogger. Find out more at Erosophia.

                            Help me move:
                            WTS: Vortex, Aimpoint, Geisselle, Magpul, Etc

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Ub3rDorK
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2010
                              • 1741

                              nope^

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1