I have 2 guns im getting ready to put up for sale. I recall there being something about not having to DROS/REG gun of a certain age lke 50 years old or something. Anyone know? Per searial num manufacture they are 1914 and 1924. Just figured id ask before i try calling DOJ
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
selling old guns?
Collapse
X
-
Well the 50yr exemption applies to Curio and Relic LongGuns only. All handgun sales have to be FFL.Originally Posted by Sic Boy
And I bet Jobs surfs porn. If he doesn't, I'll eat a live baby on stage at the next Apple event.Originally posted by AJAX22Don't F with those guys... they can probably use their teabag to inflict blunt force trauma.

Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,297
Posts: 25,146,534
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,498
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 38623 users online. 141 members and 38482 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment