Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Shoot to Thrill

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jatienza
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 115

    Shoot to Thrill

    There are over 50 firearms included in this video clip. The first half of the video is a slide show of various guns while the second half of the video includes clips shooting them.

    Video Link:

  • #2
    1911su16b870
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Dec 2006
    • 7654

    This is a great old AC/DC song from Back in Black!
    "Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022

    NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
    GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
    Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
    I instruct it if you shoot it.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1