Hey guys, I have a Stack On 8-gun safe (no keypad, just the lock/key version) and in the past all I had to do was write that on a the affidavit and sign it, and the rifle/shotgun was mine. Recently I went to an EXCELLENT gun store with great prices and even better customer service, but I ran into something I'd never heard of before. They were saying I needed a receipt for my safe, which I didn't have because I'd gotten it a couple years ago. My friend bought a gun around the same time and they only asked for the serial number of the safe. What's the dealio??
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gun Safe Question
Collapse
X
-
Hm, they insisted on me buying a lock and because they were such great guys and all that, I'm not gonna complain about it. I'll keep make and model # handy next time. Quick sidebar before we kill this thread, shooting the lock at 50 yds? Good or bad idea
Comment
-
Never heard of a receipt, just make, model and serial number. Worse case scenario, you buy a trigger lock and return it in a day or 2, or sell it on ebay.
R.I.P. Chris Kyle. 2/2/13Comment
-
Depends, large enough caliber to make it "juicy?"R.I.P. Chris Kyle. 2/2/13Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,907
Posts: 25,153,004
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32384 users online. 74 members and 32310 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment