Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Craigslist ad NorCal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zinfull
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Aug 2006
    • 2733

    Craigslist ad NorCal

    This has to be the best ad from Graigslist I have seen in a very long time. No doubt it will be flagged.

    jerry
    Attached Files
  • #2
    swifty
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 929

    Very creative.

    Comment

    • #3
      SDgarrick
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2008
      • 1192

      I enjoy seeing people working around the system.

      Comment

      • #4
        quick draw mcgraw
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 716

        Good stuff!! lol
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          Stormfeather
          Calguns Addict
          • Jan 2006
          • 7739

          Hahah, gotta love working around the rules!
          Originally posted by Soldier415
          I am naked except for seatless white chaps, a boonie hat and a tactical vest playing HALO.
          Originally posted by oaklander
          I don't like getting my butt kicked, but I would like to have it spanked by some big hairy guys!
          Originally posted by ohsmily
          I wouldn't put "mounting a weasel" past too many people on this forum.
          Originally posted by hoffmang
          Going after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...
          -Gene

          Comment

          • #6
            Nor-Cal
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 1235

            very creative!
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              killmime1234
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2009
              • 1536

              Haha. I love how ridiculous it sounds. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't get caught.

              Comment

              • #8
                BayAreaShooter
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2010
                • 5054

                HAHAH I wounder how long it took him to write that. Very creative though.
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  Airrixd
                  Member
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 198

                  That should be on the best of CL posting

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bigwhitetruck
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 628

                    That's pretty awesome, I logged in just to look at it.
                    sigpic

                    "Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men." - General George S. Patton Jr.

                    Feedback: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1890506

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Which Way Out
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 1330

                      Very good work.
                      l
                      l___ ____
                      l/|. ,[__],
                      l---L -=OlllllllO_
                      ()_) ()_)-~--)_)
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Grumpyoldretiredcop
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 6437

                        Not the only one if you search "hunting".

                        I'm retired. That's right, retired. I don't want to hear about the cop who stopped you today or how you didn't think you should get a ticket. That just makes me grumpy!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          glockwise2000
                          Veteran Member
                          • Sep 2008
                          • 2534

                          Is the ad still up? I wonder how fast can they struck it down and delete?
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.!!!

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            jyo
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 5320

                            We ARE smarter then they are---think bullet buttons etc.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Interloper
                              Veteran Member
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 2680

                              How do you know it isn't a sting?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1