Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Apple Valley Gun Club??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dynamic
    Senior Member
    • May 2010
    • 819

    Apple Valley Gun Club??

    Not sure if this is the right section but do you guys have any info on this range ? I am thinking of becoming a member since it is so close to home but I had a few questions.

    How much is membership there ?

    Are they OLL / Belt fed friendly ?

    If one becomes a member can you pretty much go there anytime of day night you want ?

    Much appreciated. Thanks.
  • #2
    jjmat3
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 212

    did you try contacting them through their website contact form?
    Member owned shooting range in the high desert. Firearms training classes and matches are open to the public.

    Comment

    • #3
      Dynamic
      Senior Member
      • May 2010
      • 819

      Yes I sent them an email, but wanted first hand expirience from any possible members.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1