Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

And...one for the wife

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IGOTDIRT4U
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2006
    • 10861

    And...one for the wife

    Oddly I was advised not to give it to her for Valentines, and still she wasn't too excited about it last night.



    I had a CMMG lower (fully built and CA compliant) after I sold the upper to a friend, bought the pink furniture, and added a 16" Stag 2H upper, BCG and buffer tube, etc. Thanks once again to Riflegear.
    "Over-sentimentality, over-softness, in fact washiness and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people. Unless we keep the barbarian virtue, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail." - Theodore Roosevelt

    Would you people please stop bashing "Elmer Fudd?" After all, he was an avid sportsman, hunter, and 2a supporter. -Ed in Sac
    sigpicNRA Benefactor Member
  • #2
    FourTenJaeger
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2010
    • 11540

    Im not a female, But I'd still take it to the range and show it off. Nice!
    Saturday Night Special Expert
    CGTS Captain and Founder
    Firearms Collector

    Comment

    • #3
      Sam .223
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2008
      • 1576

      when i gave my wife her ar she wasn't really excited either, but i kept it black, she isn't into pink. she likes to shoot it when we go out thought so i guess she likes it.
      5.56: reach out and touch someone.
      458 SOCOM: reach out and knock someone down.

      Comment

      • #4
        IGOTDIRT4U
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Oct 2006
        • 10861

        Originally posted by Sam .223
        when i gave my wife her ar she wasn't really excited either, but i kept it black, she isn't into pink. she likes to shoot it when we go out thought so i guess she likes it.
        Yeah, I think part of it comes from her never firing an AR. Once she realizes the recoil is not what "hollywood" makes it all out to be, she will enjoy it. Its' more for plinking when we are out of state and can just drive away from civilization and pop a few cans and such.

        I kept all the 'black' pieces in case she never uses it. I can always recycle it back to me, I guess.
        "Over-sentimentality, over-softness, in fact washiness and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people. Unless we keep the barbarian virtue, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail." - Theodore Roosevelt

        Would you people please stop bashing "Elmer Fudd?" After all, he was an avid sportsman, hunter, and 2a supporter. -Ed in Sac
        sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

        Comment

        • #5
          Antihero47
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2009
          • 1312

          Originally posted by IGOTDIRT4U
          Yeah, I think part of it comes from her never firing an AR. Once she realizes the recoil is not what "hollywood" makes it all out to be, she will enjoy it. Its' more for plinking when we are out of state and can just drive away from civilization and pop a few cans and such.

          I kept all the 'black' pieces in case she never uses it. I can always recycle it back to me, I guess.

          Nice, as if that wasn't the plan all along... Nice Rifle.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1