Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone up for Lytle Creek 2morrow (Saturday)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 45DAVID1
    Banned
    • Oct 2007
    • 12145

    Anyone up for Lytle Creek 2morrow (Saturday)

    I will be there around 10 if anyone wants to join me. I will have the Socom II and Wasr-10. If you see me stop by.
  • #2
    Baconator
    Bacon makes it better
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2009
    • 9547

    Dammit all. My wife has to work at the church tomorrow. And you live right round the corner.
    Last edited by Baconator; 01-28-2011, 8:40 PM.

    Comment

    • #3
      Recession
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2010
      • 1565

      Originally posted by 45DAVID1
      I will be there around 10 if anyone wants to join me. I will have the Socom II and Wasr-10. If you see me stop by.
      You're always trying to seduce and lure men deep into the woods with your toys.

      Comment

      • #4
        IEShooter
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2009
        • 1101

        Lytle Creek

        I'll be there, but not sure what time. 10 may do just fine. I only live one exit away and since the road to WEGC is still down, I'm "Lytle Creeking" for the time being.

        I'm bringing a Mosin Nagant carbine I just picked up and not sure what else. May take the AR out as it hasn't been shot in awhile.

        How would I recognize you besides the guns? On a Saturday, the place will be crowded.
        Last edited by IEShooter; 01-29-2011, 7:37 AM.

        Comment

        • #5
          stitchnicklas
          Calguns Addict
          • Feb 2010
          • 7091

          i would go,but i have a small group and we are heading for the barstow secret spot of mr.lonewolfs...

          Comment

          • #6
            Maddog5150
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Feb 2006
            • 10526

            I've got to work but maybe another time we can go shoot ****.
            Buy my EO Tech XPS3-0!!!

            For those nutjobs who like to use the word "gouge"
            Note: I did not write the above article.

            Any carpenters in Socal want a side project?

            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              plankowner
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2009
              • 739

              I did not know they were up and running already

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1