Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Looks like I'm a little late... Duplicate thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SanPedroShooter
    Calguns Addict
    • Jan 2010
    • 9732

    Looks like I'm a little late... Duplicate thread



    LAUSD officer shot himself.
    This "shooting" caused the largest police response in county history, thousands of students were "locked down" for hours with no food, water, or bathrooms, homes and cars where searched, and every scum bag politician from our own "chuckles" charlie beck to punk *** de leon were on the tv talking about "cop killer bullets"...

    Throw this guy in the hole.
    Last edited by SanPedroShooter; 01-28-2011, 3:18 PM.
  • #2
    xr650r
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 700

    You don't have AT&T, do you.

    Comment

    • #3
      xr650r
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 700

      By the way, taco party outside Bill's office in 5 min.

      Comment

      • #4
        Rob454
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Feb 2006
        • 11254

        LOL funny thing is I heard it this morning and I shook my head. When I first heard it happen i turned to say to my wife " It's gonna be funny if he shot himself and this is all a big hoax". I really wonder how much money was wasted on this. has to be in the millions.
        I mean how much do 350 cops get paid in days work. not to mention the helicopters school teachers lost wages from parents etc.

        Comment

        • #5
          SanPedroShooter
          Calguns Addict
          • Jan 2010
          • 9732

          Originally posted by xr650r
          You don't have AT&T, do you.
          I think you're in the wrong thread pal, unless you're trying to tell me this a dupe...

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1