Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Golden Gate Guns- business hours?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1Luv4SF
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2010
    • 507

    Golden Gate Guns- business hours?

    The 10 day hold on my AR lower that I bought at the gun show is done, and I cant get anyone on the phone from Golden Gate Guns. Ive called everyday for the past 4 days and nothing! I have a feeling if I drive to the shop it will just be closed. Does anyone know they're business hours?
  • #2
    sfguyhere
    Member
    • May 2009
    • 270

    Did u google their webpage? They've always answered for me.

    Also, they are good peeps.

    Comment

    • #3
      Mssr. Eleganté
      Blue Blaze Irregular
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2005
      • 10401

      Some the complaints about them on Yelp mention that they are only open three days per week now because all of the employees quit. For what it's worth.
      __________________

      "Knowledge is power... For REAL!" - Jack Austin

      Comment

      • #4
        Gryff
        I need a LIFE!!
        • May 2006
        • 12693

        I was in late last week, and the guy working said that the owner is feeling under the weather right now. I believe that he said that they are normally open Thursday through Sunday.
        My friends and family disavow all knowledge of my existence, let alone my opinions.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1