im in the south bay. any suggestions?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Turners Redondo closed - where to go?
Collapse
X
-
Try ammo bros of the 605. I feel that their customer service and prices gives Turners a run for their money.Comment
-
Store is reopening on Hawethorne in Feb. Check Turner's webpage for details.Originally Posted by Sic Boy
And I bet Jobs surfs porn. If he doesn't, I'll eat a live baby on stage at the next Apple event.Originally posted by AJAX22Don't F with those guys... they can probably use their teabag to inflict blunt force trauma.

Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,498
Posts: 25,148,395
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12908 users online. 129 members and 12779 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment