How is that shop for doing PPT's?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Androtti (Castro Valley) PPT?
Collapse
X
-
Androtti (Castro Valley) PPT?
'Just Don't Point, Squint, and Laugh! '
Distinguished Rifleman Badge #2220
Tags: None -
I went there once on a sat morning to do a ppt. Long story short, they might show up ovet 45 min later than the posted hours of operation. After 45 min (with others there waiting) I left to do the ppt elsewhere. This was a few years ago and i haven't been back since.Comment
-
I did a PPT there about 4 years ago. It was no problem but the guy I bought the pistol from was good friends with the owner. Cant remember how much they charged. The place cracks me up. Its no bigger than a closet and everything smells like cigeretts....Cowboy Action Shooter
Midnight Black Powder Shooter
S.A.S.S #74217
Have Guns Will Travel
.45 Colt Enthusiast
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕComment
-
Only stopped in once to look around at Andreotti's.
I've had pretty decent luck doing PPT's at local Big 5's (for rifles). If you're OK with the 11-day wait, they allow safe affidavits, are fairly efficient with paperwork, well-staffed, and have normal 7 day business hours.
Near CV, they have San Lorenzo, Dublin, and San Ramon.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,575
Posts: 25,149,408
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 39366 users online. 37 members and 39329 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment