Would this be the only tool set I need to put my AR15 together? Or would it be cheaper just to buy a punch and the AR15 wrench? I'm not even sure what tools I need? Thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Supplemental AR15 Tools?
Collapse
X
-
Supplemental AR15 Tools?
Would this be the only tool set I need to put my AR15 together? Or would it be cheaper just to buy a punch and the AR15 wrench? I'm not even sure what tools I need? ThanksTags: None -
You might also want:
Channel locks
Blue painters tape to cover the lower to prevent scratching
Brownell's black finish touch up pen
HammerDon't let the name fool you...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,181
Posts: 25,145,272
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34437 users online. 136 members and 34301 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment