Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Get Ready Calgunners
Collapse
X
-
July 18. I'll wait a couple weeks after they open in hopes I won't get lost in the croud. -
If I were them, I'd look at opening in NorCal first, since Turners isn't up here. This is a lot better territory for a store like that - no real chain competition except Big 5.
For all their flaws, I'd take either one in San Jose.sigpic
NRA Life MemberComment
-
Well we already have a sportsmans warhouse and i heard they will be putting up a Cabelas soon.http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=764869 M1 ammo for saleComment
-
-
Well this is great! I had a BassPro in Dallas 20 minutes away from me, a Sportsman's Warehouse 10 minutes away from me and a Cabelas 40 minutes away. I was spoiled!
Then I move to LA and nothing. Until now!NRA
IDPA
USPSAComment
-
Disenfranchised NRA Benefactor Life Member.
Originally posted by NorCalK9.comAlso dont worry if u have never built one once you go to a build party you will know everything and have a perfect functioning rifle.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,474
Posts: 25,148,142
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26574 users online. 52 members and 26522 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment