Your in Texas?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
How do you know.
Collapse
X
-
How do you know.
May the Bridges I burn light the way.
Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.
Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).Tags: None -
Its almost true---my shooting buddy in Texas says EVERYBODY is armed (fortunately, mostly well trained)---he tells me that in addition to buying guns at yard sales (no paperwork---no wait)---he introduced me to the term "refrigerator gun"---thats right, this is a firearm stored in the refrigerator! When I visted him mid-last year, he introduced me to the local DSP (police) officer and told him I had a unloaded pistol in a locked case in the trunk (Kalifornia style), he told me; "Load that puppy up and keep it up front with you!" I was then informed that it is perfectly legal in Texas while "traveling." You gotta love that!
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,696
Posts: 25,150,547
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20525 users online. 80 members and 20445 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment