Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

HOLY CRAP THIS KID IS A GENIUS!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    only10x
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 2603



    also hand made! this kid has a bright future ahead of him! w2g
    Last edited by only10x; 01-03-2011, 4:16 PM.
    Shoot Smallbore? Check out LAR&R in S. El Monte

    For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.
    -Thomas Jefferson

    Comment

    • #32
      jptopz
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 1100

      Holly crud! That kid has a bright future ahead of him!

      Comment

      • #33
        NSR500
        Banned
        • Aug 2006
        • 19530

        Wow... Just Wow...

        Comment

        • #34
          NSR500
          Banned
          • Aug 2006
          • 19530

          Wow... Just Wow...

          Comment

          • #35
            mlatino
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 2009
            • 2762

            You think they'll give him newspaper and magazines in prison?
            Originally posted by DREADNOUGHT78
            Lol! Hey great time!!! I am beat tired and dude is definately getting his Hummer tomorrow!

            Comment

            • #36
              scoot64
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2010
              • 816

              That's pretty Damn impressive

              Comment

              • #37
                JeffM
                Veteran Member
                • Sep 2007
                • 4359

                Originally posted by jptopz
                Holly crud! That kid has a bright future ahead of him!
                A very bright future... devoid of sexual contact of any kind.

                Comment

                • #38
                  Turbinator
                  Administrator
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 11960

                  Originally posted by JeffM
                  A very bright future... devoid of sexual contact of any kind.
                  Funny. Would you have said that of John Moses Browning had you known him back in the day?

                  Turby

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    Mr. Meeseeks
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 2951

                    Originally posted by mlatino
                    You think they'll give him newspaper and magazines in prison?
                    I was thinking the same thing. This is the kind of amazing thing inmates learn how to do.

                    On a serious note, this kid needs to either go to a good industrial design school, like Art Center and CCS or start apprenticing for a modeler, he's got the knack for it.
                    Last edited by Mr. Meeseeks; 01-04-2011, 8:18 AM.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      melman
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 571

                      now thats was awsome. great video, thanks for sharing

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        Peter W Bush
                        Calguns Supreme Overlord
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 4727

                        Some comments in here are retarded. Turby summed it up well. This guy is a genius. Imagine what he could do with some proper equipment. Every single one of you wishes they could make a suppressor like that..
                        Will trade liquor/wine/beer for parts and accesories and ammo! PM me. Dont drink n shoot. Offer void where prohibited. Must be 21 or older, etc. etc.

                        Originally posted by TURBOELKY
                        Well, glad you got the kit anyways, I'm sure I'll fondle it a little in the near future..... oh God, that's going to be in somebody's signature....:D
                        Originally posted by TURBOELKY
                        put me in line, but if Peter W. Bush takes it, I need to be removed from his Signature line.......:D

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          XDshooter
                          Senior Member
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 902

                          WOW what a great craftsman. Talk about dedication.

                          As far as construction, the gun is most likely held together with epoxy. Any material that can soak up epoxy will be very strong.

                          I've see speaker boxes make from epoxied t-shirts.
                          Originally posted by E Pluribus Unum
                          I was on a ride-along, and the officer i was with saw a parked car with occupants. He was going up to ask them to move their car and as soon as he gets to the window the passenger says "I have meth under my seat."

                          I've never understood the self-confessors....

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            meaty-btz
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 8980

                            In case people are wondering, the pistol, while paper, is actually a composit pistol. Paper+Glue== Composit. Paper+Glue+Aluminum Sheething == Composit. So it is not as extraordinary as it sounds. We can construct composit weapons and even barrels and have been doing so for some time. Paper can be very strong when compressed/layered/epoxied.

                            Still this guy needs a machineshop and a corp to support him, he shows great talent as a weaponsmith.
                            ...but their exists also in the human heart a depraved taste for equality, which impels the weak to attempt to lower the powerful to their own level, and reduces men to prefer equality in slavery to inequality with freedom.

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              Fishslayer
                              In Memoriam
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 13035

                              That's just early video of St. Gaston of Polymer...
                              "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
                              You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
                              You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


                              Originally Posted by JackRydden224
                              I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
                              Originally posted by redcliff
                              A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                zatoh
                                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                                CGN Contributor
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 848

                                It shoots! I missed that part. I would have loved to do stuff like this when I was a kid (assuming he is not an adult). I especially liked that U-boat where he modeled the diesel engines.

                                Sex is nice but his kind of curiosity and creativity is in a class all by itself.
                                :oji:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1