Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

My first gun in 2011 will be a.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mixtown
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 3

    M&P 15/22 cant wait this wed!

    Comment

    • toby
      Banned
      • Jan 2010
      • 10576

      Wanted a new Vanguard ended up with a Weatherby mark V-257 mag..

      Comment

      • Cuda440
        CGN Contributor
        • Sep 2010
        • 3289

        My first gun of 2011 will be.....

        A Kimber Raptor II
        i pick it up on the 31st
        Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

        Thomas Jefferson

        Comment

        • 1911su16b870
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Dec 2006
          • 7654

          DROSed a Glock Frame today...so first firearm in 2011 will be a Glock-ish looking pistol.
          "Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022

          NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
          GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
          Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
          I instruct it if you shoot it.

          Comment

          • NapaPlinker
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2010
            • 965

            Well my first gun of 2011 is a Converted Saiga 7.62x39
            Pew Pew Pew.

            Comment

            • Javi
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2010
              • 4540

              Originally posted by mixtown
              M&P 15/22 cant wait this wed!
              Nice! Your in for a lottt of fun.
              Originally posted by d4v0s
              My girlfriend and i used froglube last night in a pinch and it works great.
              R.I.P. Thomas C.

              Comment

              • InFamous20
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 2010
                • 3425

                M1911
                Originally posted by jl123
                I love you. Can I borrow $20?
                Originally posted by OHOD
                I think I just had an orgasm.

                Comment

                • Purple K
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN ContributorCGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 3101

                  Saiga-12
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • socalphoto
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 547

                    S&W 15-22...gets out of jail Feb 1.

                    Comment

                    • BANG BANG
                      • Jul 2010
                      • 2972

                      RIA 1911 in 9mm or new AR build (featureless)
                      sigpic

                      Need Auto Collision repair / Bay Area ? See my thread !!

                      http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=476124

                      Comment

                      • fatkidjake
                        Junior Member
                        • May 2010
                        • 85

                        First was another JD Machine AR lower. Then just the other day I started dros on a FNP-9. As soon as someone posts up a HK45, it will be next!!

                        Comment

                        • gadjeep
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2009
                          • 1942

                          Glock 20 OD.
                          STUFF I HAVE FOR SALE! SCOPE RINGS, Man CAVE FRIDGE, ETC
                          http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...30#post7299330
                          http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=487541

                          STUFF I WANT TO BUY! Glock 20, Marlin model 39

                          Comment

                          • norcal_patriot
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 1006

                            My first ca-compliant AR15!

                            Purchased today actually.. Now the "11" day wait ahead will be grueling.
                            JD machine tech lower, RRA parts kit(grip/CAR stock), Del-ton upper, RRA bolt and carrier.

                            Stoked

                            Comment

                            • Dooligan
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jun 2010
                              • 8330

                              Does a build piece by piece count?

                              If not, Springfield fully-loaded 1911
                              "Let criminals out. Let illegals in. Let boys in the girls bathrooms. Condemn police officers. Abort babies. Pervert the children. Condemn Christians. Accept barbarity in the name of Islam. Overtax the hard working people. Coddle the lazy. That's the liberal way." -from a posting on "Yahoo"

                              Comment

                              • WReyth
                                Member
                                • Mar 2010
                                • 361

                                A full frame revolver, haven't decided which one yet

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1