Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Nutnfancy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Toast
    replied
    Originally posted by ldao4
    But if you start reading around the M4carbine forum you will see that there is more experience from a technical and operational stand point then most forums. The forum has a overwhelmingly huge amount of good info backed up by facts not heresay or peoples opinions but by techinical data which just shows how much of a tool this guy is
    I don't see how he's a tool?

    Leave a comment:


  • iareConfusE
    replied
    Originally posted by ldao4
    But if you start reading around the M4carbine forum you will see that there is more experience from a technical and operational stand point then most forums. The forum has a overwhelmingly huge amount of good info backed up by facts not heresay or peoples opinions but by techinical data which just shows how much of a tool this guy is
    I don't get why you still think this guy is a tool. He does neutral reviews, and he gives his opinion. He even states that everything he says is his own personal opinion, and different people may get different results. He knows that his statements aren't always fact and the best source of information around, and it doesn't seem like he makes it out to be that way either...

    Leave a comment:


  • Javi
    replied
    I haven't seen every single vid of Nutn's but the most recent ones of the past months where I've been following he would mention that "I'm not the best shot", " Your mileage may vary", etc. to me shows a good attitude and not so much ego that I've heard about him.

    Leave a comment:


  • ldao4
    replied
    But if you start reading around the M4carbine forum you will see that there is more experience from a technical and operational stand point then most forums. The forum has a overwhelmingly huge amount of good info backed up by facts not heresay or peoples opinions but by techinical data which just shows how much of a tool this guy is
    Last edited by ldao4; 02-07-2011, 8:52 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Javi
    replied
    Haha geez, reading that M4carbine forum thread, lot of hate there. I see it as much of a waste of time tearing into him than them watching his 40 minute videos on knives. He's a normal guy and I like watchin' most of his vids (I've been skipping ones that I don't relate to). Just one of the many reviewers on the web. If you don't like it, don't watch it.

    Leave a comment:


  • G60
    replied
    "babbling on and on, ain't saying nothing"

    Loved the vid where he gave the glock 17 the edge over the m&p 9 due to the fact the glock's standard magazine capacity is 19 compared to the m&p's 17 round capacity. That right there should tell you how seriously to take his vids.

    Leave a comment:


  • m98
    replied
    Originally posted by ldao4
    http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=49814

    @Themandalorian I dont believe he has been in special forces...he is a reserve air force pilot.....read the thread off M4carbine I provided they can give you a more in depth review of how ridiculous this guy is

    If you carefully read some of the comments on the thread linked, you'll understand that some of the negitive posts there totally reflects the type of person posting. for example one negitive was about when nutnfancy did the review on 1911's and the guy posting the negitive comment didn't want to believe that 1911's didn't carry as much "Fire Power" as most other handguns i.e. xd's/glocks/mp's But in Reality Nutnfancy's Right on the dot about it's 1911's firepower vs others. Any logical person would say a 13rds+1 of 45acp in the mag is better than 7 or 8 or 10rds+1 and with the 10rd+ mags it's that much more bulky.

    Leave a comment:


  • m98
    replied
    Originally posted by iareConfusE
    Lol I'm pretty sure he wasn't special forces. I know hes in the Air Force though.

    He seems like an all around good guy. Like others have said, he's long winded, but I like it. Gives me something to watch when I'm eating dinner in front of my computer, and he actually goes through a lot of talking points that a lot of reviewers don't.

    Most people watch a review just to get a simple answer of "This product is good/bad, you should/should not buy it". Nutnfancy deviated from this black and white two dimensional reviewing method (that also makes for a very boring and uninformative video by the way), and he goes over a lot of aspects of a particular gun or piece of gear, and allows the viewer to make his/her own decision as to the value of a potential purchase. Nutnfancy will always leave his opinions and preferences on all of his reviews, but for the most part, I think he does an excellent job at staying objective and non-biased. Like he always says, your mileage with a particular product may vary. May work for you, and may not. His reviews are only to be taken as what he calls a data point, just another statistic for you to consider before making your purchase. A very valuable statistic in my opinion.


    +1 agreed.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Toast
    replied
    Originally posted by iareConfusE
    Lol I'm pretty sure he wasn't special forces. I know hes in the Air Force though.

    He seems like an all around good guy. Like others have said, he's long winded, but I like it. Gives me something to watch when I'm eating dinner in front of my computer, and he actually goes through a lot of talking points that a lot of reviewers don't.

    Most people watch a review just to get a simple answer of "This product is good/bad, you should/should not buy it". Nutnfancy deviated from this black and white two dimensional reviewing method (that also makes for a very boring and uninformative video by the way), and he goes over a lot of aspects of a particular gun or piece of gear, and allows the viewer to make his/her own decision as to the value of a potential purchase. Nutnfancy will always leave his opinions and preferences on all of his reviews, but for the most part, I think he does an excellent job at staying objective and non-biased. Like he always says, your mileage with a particular product may vary. May work for you, and may not. His reviews are only to be taken as what he calls a data point, just another statistic for you to consider before making your purchase. A very valuable statistic in my opinion.
    +1 I agree

    Leave a comment:


  • Scratch705
    replied
    all i can say is, nutnfancy made a video to motivate those outside of CA to help oppose AB962 by writing in to our legislators. just by that act alone, imo puts him just above the other youtube gun reviewers.

    Leave a comment:


  • iareConfusE
    replied
    Originally posted by Themandalorian
    I like him, the fact he's been in special forces in the military and was on the shooting team makes me listen to what he says.
    Lol I'm pretty sure he wasn't special forces. I know hes in the Air Force though.

    He seems like an all around good guy. Like others have said, he's long winded, but I like it. Gives me something to watch when I'm eating dinner in front of my computer, and he actually goes through a lot of talking points that a lot of reviewers don't.

    Most people watch a review just to get a simple answer of "This product is good/bad, you should/should not buy it". Nutnfancy deviated from this black and white two dimensional reviewing method (that also makes for a very boring and uninformative video by the way), and he goes over a lot of aspects of a particular gun or piece of gear, and allows the viewer to make his/her own decision as to the value of a potential purchase. Nutnfancy will always leave his opinions and preferences on all of his reviews, but for the most part, I think he does an excellent job at staying objective and non-biased. Like he always says, your mileage with a particular product may vary. May work for you, and may not. His reviews are only to be taken as what he calls a data point, just another statistic for you to consider before making your purchase. A very valuable statistic in my opinion.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tier One Arms
    replied
    He's so full of himself, he must really like the sound of his voice, there is no reason his reviews should take so long.

    Leave a comment:


  • ldao4
    replied


    @Themandalorian I dont believe he has been in special forces...he is a reserve air force pilot.....read the thread off M4carbine I provided they can give you a more in depth review of how ridiculous this guy is

    Leave a comment:


  • Themandalorian
    replied
    I like him, the fact he's been in special forces in the military and was on the shooting team makes me listen to what he says.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cali-Shooter
    replied
    I'm not a fan of Nutnfancy, but I think he was spot on in this review:


    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1