Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I'm embarrassed I don't own a... (Thread)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    savs2k
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 1807

    Originally posted by Maddog5150
    a fleshlight
    and this thread dies now.





    1911 for me. I should have never sold mine

    Comment

    • #32
      cannon
      In Memoriam
      • Aug 2008
      • 8589

      Reloading set up.
      ^^ Said by some lunatic on the internet

      Comment

      • #33
        mif_slim
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Apr 2008
        • 10089

        Glock, the gods haven't decided to give me one yet. I had one...but sold it.

        Hummm.. I guess i say a belt fed AR 22lr.
        Originally posted by Gottmituns
        It's not protecting the rights of the 1%, it's IMPOSING new laws because of the 1%.

        Comment

        • #34
          QQQ
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2010
          • 2243

          handgun other than the Draco.
          Specifically: Glock and a 1911

          Comment

          • #35
            Calm
            Junior Member
            • Dec 2010
            • 48

            ...anything in 7.62x51mm. (Loser)
            Freedom Isn't Free - Buy a Gun (and some ammo).

            Comment

            • #36
              fred40
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2006
              • 1845

              A 1911 Gold Cup. I regret not buying one when I was single and had no big responsibilities. There's a 9mm on the 4 sale forum and I drool everytime I see it.

              Comment

              • #37
                Subotai
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jun 2010
                • 11289

                a Norinco NHM-90!
                RKBA Clock: soap box, ballot box, jury box, cartridge box (Say When!)
                Free Vespuchia!

                Comment

                • #38
                  Temp Username
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 64

                  Originally posted by DirtNapKing
                  M1-Garands. Note the plural!
                  Same here. M1 Garand and M1911 are my favorite firearms of all time. I need to get my hands on some. Like Will Smith said in "Independence Day", "I have got to get me one of these!".

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    Toast
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 841

                    A pistol
                    Any ammo (atm) for my AR

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      toby
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 10576

                      Well if I don't own it, I don't want or need it! easy button.......

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        IntoForever
                        CGSSA Associate
                        • Sep 2010
                        • 3891

                        Garand and Tommy Gun.
                        With all this "gun control" talk, I've not heard one politician say how they plan on taking guns from criminals, just law abiding Citizens.

                        Originally posted by Nose Nuggets
                        5 guys, hot damn thats some good eat'n.
                        Originally posted by pyromensch
                        damn, i duped my own thread...first time i did a poll

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          Croweman08
                          Senior Member
                          • Jun 2010
                          • 590

                          colt SAA or 1911
                          Originally posted by Josey Wales
                          Winchester Model 94 - FTW!
                          Originally posted by SJgunguy24
                          "Well I guess that's when you have to put on your big boy pants, let your balls drop and find out what's it like to be a man and take some responsibility."

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            sevensix2x51
                            Veteran Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 3835

                            an identical twin for my primary carbine... oh well, pretty soon.....

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              santacruzstefan
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 4796

                              1911 and a 10/22

                              The latter will be mine shortly, however...
                              This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true.
                              - excerpt from Nigerian scam email

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                Super Spy
                                Veteran Member
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 3461

                                1911
                                M-2
                                RAW
                                Originally posted by Daytripper63
                                "Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck. I explained that if it were an Obama truck, the seats would blow smoke up your *** year-round. I had to walk back to the dealership. The guy had no sense of humor."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1