Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

A quick props to Parallax Tactical's

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • billstoudt
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2010
    • 46

    A quick props to Parallax Tactical's

    hi all i know i'm a total novice

    i drove down to their Parallax Tactical's location in San Diego (a 2 hour drive for me ) all i can say is wow. their staff was really helpfull and knowledgeable. they answered all the questions i had and didnt make me feel like a dumbass.

    their prices were really reasonable if not downright inexpensive.

    their staff was fantastic the guy that helped me really took the time to show me whatever i wanted to see and never made me feel like i was wasting his time or rushed in any way. i ended up buying a saiga 12 from them and i was completely happy with the entire process (not to mention the girl that processes their gun orders is ridiculously hot I dont know her name but if you've been there you know who i'm talking about).

    i was really impressed with parallax tactical and i just wish they were closer. if you haven't been to their location and you are within 100 miles, i recommend checking them out. they have made a loyal customer out of me

    take care..

    Bill
  • #2
    damon1272
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 4857

    Parallax is a good store. Very helpful and they stock quite a bit. PRicing is as good as anything on the internet. Well worth going to.

    Comment

    • #3
      sd_shooter
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Dec 2008
      • 14277

      Yes, thumbs up for Parallax:
      - Great Customer service & positive attitude.
      - Lots of AR & AK gadgets

      Poway Weapons & Gear is another great new FFL in San Diego, good prices on guns and no BS. I've bought my last three guns through them.

      Other places have a greater selection of on-the-shelf guns to fondle, but my advice is to sample the guns at the FUD factories and then come back to Poway or Parallal to order!

      Comment

      • #4
        Williexcited
        Member
        • Jul 2010
        • 246

        Originally posted by billstoudt

        they answered all the questions i had and didnt make me feel like a dumbass.

        their prices were really reasonable if not downright inexpensive.

        Yes exactly, if only more places were like that.
        Browning Buckmark, Beretta M9, XD 45, Ruger 10/22, M1 Carbine, AR 15, 1100, Benelli M2....

        Comment

        • #5
          todd2968
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2010
          • 1674

          I completely agree!!!! The shop is what all shops should be but never are. If I buy new I will only buy there.
          NRA LIFE MEMBER
          VFW LIFEMEMBER

          Comment

          • #6
            Casual_Shooter
            Ban Hammer Avoidance Team
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Sep 2006
            • 11741

            Wholeheartedly agree.
            Guns, dogs and home alarms. Opponents are all of a sudden advocates once their personal space is violated.

            "Those who cannot remember the posts are condemned to repeat them"



            Why is it all the funny stuff happens to comedians?

            Comment

            • #7
              billgato
              Member
              • Apr 2008
              • 481

              Originally posted by todd2968
              I completely agree!!!! The shop is what all shops should be but never are. If I buy new I will only buy there.
              I visited Parallax for the first time last week and echo those who say what a great store it is. Joe is a great salesman and took time to answer all questions from the many customers who were there.

              As far as buying new, I bought a used police trade-in Glock 22 with Meprolight sights and two rebuild kits for $400. I'll buy new or used from them with prices like that!
              Bill D. Cat

              Comment

              • #8
                thunderbolt
                Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 437

                Parallax Tactical is a great store. I do most of my firearms business with them and I live north of Sacramento. Shows how good they really are. I'd like to thank Joe personally for helping me put together my last two rifles. Awesome.
                "Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people.
                So meet me at the mission at midnight we'll divy up there.
                Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people.
                Well I have the pistols so I'll keep the pesos. Yeah that seems fair."

                The Refreshments - Banditos

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1