Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Need help identifying this pistol

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Matt C
    Calguns Addict
    • Feb 2006
    • 7128

    Need help identifying this pistol



    Not even sure if it is a real gun or just a prop. Kinda cool though.
    Attached Files
    I do not provide legal services or practice law (yet).

    The troublemaker formerly known as Blackwater OPS.
  • #2
    freonr22
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Dec 2008
    • 12948

    have you tried tineye.com? with your orig url
    sigpic
    Originally posted by dantodd
    We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
    Originally posted by bwiese
    They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
    Originally posted by louisianagirl
    Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.

    Comment

    • #3
      Matt C
      Calguns Addict
      • Feb 2006
      • 7128

      Originally posted by freonr22
      have you tried tineye.com? with your orig url
      It's a screen capture,
      I do not provide legal services or practice law (yet).

      The troublemaker formerly known as Blackwater OPS.

      Comment

      • #4
        smle-man
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2007
        • 10606

        Looks like a merwin hulbert

        Comment

        • #5
          Ed_Hazard
          Calguns Addict
          • Oct 2008
          • 5146

          Originally posted by smle-man
          Looks like a merwin hulbert
          Thats it all right, heres a link to one thatis notquite as fancy. It's the 3rd/4th one down.



          More info: http://www.armchairgunshow.com/MH-info.html

          iMfdb page on the M44: http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Merwi...Model_Revolver
          Last edited by Ed_Hazard; 10-27-2010, 3:01 PM.
          Originally Posted by Sic Boy
          And I bet Jobs surfs porn. If he doesn't, I'll eat a live baby on stage at the next Apple event.
          Originally posted by AJAX22
          Don't F with those guys... they can probably use their teabag to inflict blunt force trauma.


          Comment

          • #6
            AJAX22
            I need a LIFE!!
            • May 2006
            • 14980



            very cool.

            never heard of those before... interesting mechanism.
            Youtube Channel Proto-Ordnance

            Subscribe to Proto Ordnance

            Comment

            • #7
              Matt C
              Calguns Addict
              • Feb 2006
              • 7128

              That's it! Thanks.
              I do not provide legal services or practice law (yet).

              The troublemaker formerly known as Blackwater OPS.

              Comment

              • #8
                Matt C
                Calguns Addict
                • Feb 2006
                • 7128

                Originally posted by AJAX22


                very cool.

                never heard of those before... interesting mechanism.
                There is one gunbroker for about $400, probably have to make your own ammo though.
                I do not provide legal services or practice law (yet).

                The troublemaker formerly known as Blackwater OPS.

                Comment

                • #9
                  AJAX22
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • May 2006
                  • 14980

                  Originally posted by Blackwater OPS
                  There is one gunbroker for about $400, probably have to make your own ammo though.
                  What year is it from?

                  never mind never mind never mind never mind never mind

                  Its still verbotten here in NYC even if mosses carried it across the desert.

                  Damn I miss guns.

                  Youtube Channel Proto-Ordnance

                  Subscribe to Proto Ordnance

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Matt C
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 7128

                    Originally posted by AJAX22
                    What year is it from?

                    never mind never mind never mind never mind never mind

                    Its still verbotten here in NYC even if mosses carried it across the desert.

                    Damn I miss guns.

                    Yeah man, you need to come back to (almost) America! I know the squirrels will miss you but we do too.
                    I do not provide legal services or practice law (yet).

                    The troublemaker formerly known as Blackwater OPS.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Khram
                      Senior Member
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 855

                      I've known of these guns for years and have always liked the idea of them even though I'm not big on Western or antique guns. I do have quire a few sa revolvers and lever action rifles though. The picture is interesting because I usually only see them with the skullcrusher butt.

                      I believe they came with the ability to change the barrel from like a 3.5in to a 7in.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1