Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

X-ROADS COSTA MESA this WKEND

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Jeffrock
    Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 406

    Originally posted by deguello
    cant wait to check out the overpriced ammo for sale!!!!!!!!
    I am going to try to get there to pick up some Miwall reloads in .40, so dont buy all that overpriced stuff before I get there.

    Comment

    • #17
      NIB
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 549

      Being in Occupied Kalifornia this is the best your gonna get so until Liberation Day comes, enjoy it.

      Comment

      • #18
        8200rpm
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2007
        • 1151

        Originally posted by NIB
        Being in Occupied Kalifornia this is the best your gonna get so until Liberation Day comes, enjoy it.
        When is Liberation Day??? Can I get on the mailing list for that?

        Comment

        • #19
          !@#$
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2006
          • 2465

          can someone report back about the show?

          is the ammo can guy there between the 2 buildings?

          Comment

          • #20
            GUN FREAK
            Member
            • Mar 2007
            • 199

            Is it worth burning $25 Bucks in gas and another $12 Bucks to get in? I can alwys buy stuff online. How ever went, let me know.
            Last edited by GUN FREAK; 06-02-2007, 11:35 AM.

            Comment

            • #21
              caduckgunner
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2005
              • 1968

              Was Miwall carrying powder? How much are they raping us for it now?

              Comment

              • #22
                8200rpm
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2007
                • 1151

                Some one was selling powder between the two buildings... $19.95 for a pound of IMR 4064. I paid $22.75 at the Angeles Reloading Shop.

                Cold War Shooters had Noveske lowers on the table for $119.95!!! I should have just waited for the show; I would have saved about $20 for beef jerky.

                For those of you who are concerned with the $12 entry fee... if you join the NRA as a new member right outside the show, you get $10 off the annual membership fee, free admission into the show, and a NRA ball cap.

                Comment

                • #23
                  rick_in_lb
                  Member
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 150

                  Actually it was a good show, yup the ammo can guy was there and yup a lot of people were carrying out the goods. Spent a lot of money but could of spent more!

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    jkasandiego
                    Senior Member
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 553

                    Just got out of the gunshow, bought saiga .308 rifle from CWS. Also took home 1k rounds of reload 55gr .223 ammo ($120/500 rounds)not a bad price.
                    Grammaton, thanks ...
                    Seek Perfection of character, be faithful, endeavour, respect others and refrain from violent behaviour
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      jkasandiego
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 553

                      Originally posted by rick_in_lb
                      Yup I am going. I just hope CWS will have some SAIGA's on their table. For the price listed on the website you cannot go wrong. I just hope I get it for that price.
                      just got the .308 saiga.
                      Seek Perfection of character, be faithful, endeavour, respect others and refrain from violent behaviour
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        rick_in_lb
                        Member
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 150

                        Hey was that you DROSing it this morning! I got the 7.62! Next time we have to plan it! Good show though. Now for the wait.....tick.....tick....tick

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Sig226
                          Member
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 459

                          I made it there myself... Same 'ol show. Same ol' stuff. Although I was looking for either a GI Spec 1911, or a Plinker .22LR pistol of some sort and I was disappointed to see VERY few pistols around in all 4 halls. I would say about the same amount of "cowboy" older revolvers etc...but nothing really in the newer makes.

                          BUT....

                          CWS did have POF .308 lowers, and a some nice uppers. Couldn't resist, so I bought the whole package w/ DPMS 20" upper. Now I'm a happy camper.

                          And, Ade's happened to have a Sig Mosquito for a good price so I snapped that up to.


                          Now 10 days needs to hurry up and go by.
                          "The right "to carry arms in the militia for the purpose of killing game" is worthy of the mad hatter. Thus, these purposive qualifying phrases positively establish that "to bear arms" is not limited to military use." - Justice Scalia
                          -Heller v. District of Columbia

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Biff...
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 2070

                            I bought a 7.62 saiga from cws, and 1000 rounds of 7.62 to go along with my new toy. Good show, sadly though I'm backed up on my dros so I won't have my toy for two months.
                            sigpic NRA LIFE MEMBER


                            45ACP putting human garbage to rest since 1911

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              tcp
                              Member
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 229

                              glazed pecans - $5

                              pistol pouch from hot chick - $7

                              big can of birchwood casey gun scrubber - $8

                              cmc powermag - $20

                              500 rds of federal AE223 - $178

                              seeing a guy selling socks at a gunshow - PRICELESS

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                kantstudien
                                Senior Member
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 1795

                                Originally posted by Biff...
                                ...I'm backed up on my dros so I won't have my toy for two months.
                                Backed up on DROS for a Saiga?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1