Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Question about a gun exchange.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Plo225
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 13

    Question about a gun exchange.

    A couple of months ago, I posted on a thread about the IO CASAR and sending it in for repairs. It's been about three months, and I've not heard anything from either IO or Turners about the status of my rifle. I've also paid Turners a visit twice in between these few months. Right now, I'm pretty much giving up on IO and am thinking about getting something else, but just paying the difference for it. Only problem is that Turners keeps telling me that they need to get a response from IO before they can DROS me a different rifle. It seems like I'll be waiting indefinitely for a response from IO. My question is: Do I need to wait for a response from IO before Turners can DROS me a completely different firearm (not another CASAR) or can they do it immediately? BTW, Turners told me they would get a response from IO a week or two after my visit, but it's been three weeks already.
  • #2
    Rob454
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Feb 2006
    • 11254

    Go back and demand to speak to a manager. if he cannot help you or gives you the runaround ask him to call corporate and speak to the area manager or general manager
    if they simply wont help you then hopefully you paid by CC call your CC and ask for the charges to be reversed.
    You know every time i think Turners is finally getting to be ok again I hear this crap. Don't let them give you the BS we're waiting to hear from them. F**K THAT.I would ask"" granted do it in nicer words than the way I just said it. I'm YOUR customer and Casar is YOUR supplier. I would demand to be either given another rifle or get your money back.
    You can also contact the owner by email. State your case giving as much info as you can.
    3 months is WAY TOO LONG to get something as idiotically simple as this problem fixed for a customer. IF i did something liek that to one of my customers I woudl be looking for a new job pretty quickly.
    Last edited by Rob454; 09-08-2010, 9:14 PM.

    Comment

    • #3
      Rob454
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Feb 2006
      • 11254

      They should be able to make a decision. They rather wait and string you along with its not our fault, Casar is dragging their feet on a answer. its all BS.
      Which Turners is this?

      Comment

      • #4
        Plo225
        Junior Member
        • Mar 2008
        • 13

        It's the Turners in Signal Hill.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1