Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Orange county gun shop recommendations

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gadjeep
    Senior Member
    • May 2009
    • 1942

    Orange county gun shop recommendations

    Going to be in oc for the weekend. Aside from Fowler's, where else should I go?
    STUFF I HAVE FOR SALE! SCOPE RINGS, Man CAVE FRIDGE, ETC
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...30#post7299330
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=487541

    STUFF I WANT TO BUY! Glock 20, Marlin model 39
  • #2
    Black Majik
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2005
    • 9695

    There's a buncha good shops here.

    Ade's Gunshop
    The Stockade
    Riflegear
    OC Armory
    T&A Armory
    Turners outdoorsman in Orange and Fountain Valley
    Grant Boys
    Saddleback Valley Gunshop
    Elite Firearms Unlimited

    Avoid list:
    J&J Armory

    Comment

    • #3
      Rekrab
      Valar Dohaeris
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • May 2009
      • 5534

      +1 to Black Majick's list with the one caveat of depending on who's working, Fowler's and Stockade employees can be a touch rude.

      Three he didn't mention though:

      Field Time (Huge shop, good selection)
      Straightline Tactical (Smaller shop, haven't been there personally)
      South Coast Outdoorsman (Small shop, friendly, and well stocked)
      Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W (Round Count 3,050) | Yugo M72 | Romy M44

      Big Ammo Sale!
      Harris Bipod and Bushnell Elite 3200 Scope for Sale

      Comment

      • #4
        gadjeep
        Senior Member
        • May 2009
        • 1942

        Thanks guys! If you could only visit 3 what would yhey be?
        STUFF I HAVE FOR SALE! SCOPE RINGS, Man CAVE FRIDGE, ETC
        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...30#post7299330
        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=487541

        STUFF I WANT TO BUY! Glock 20, Marlin model 39

        Comment

        • #5
          redhemi
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 2009
          • 2966

          Ammo Bros in Cerritos

          Comment

          • #6
            iareConfusE
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2010
            • 4464

            Originally posted by gadjeep
            Thanks guys! If you could only visit 3 what would yhey be?
            Riflegear, OC Armory, Ades.

            Comment

            • #7
              maschronic
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 2006
              • 4388

              Originally posted by iareConfusE
              Riflegear, OC Armory, Ades.

              Gotta agree with him. I mainly goto oc armory, but have dealt with ades and rifle gear. All three are awesome!!!
              I am offically a gun nut!!!!!

              Comment

              • #8
                sniper4usmc
                Senior Member
                • May 2010
                • 1984

                grant guns in Costa Mesa, sucks IMO
                USMC 95-99

                Comment

                • #9
                  Rob454
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 11254

                  Fieldtime. Good shop. I jsut finally went in there and they are pretty cool so far.

                  Riflegear good guys also although their shop is small they are moving to a newer bigger shop

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    0x80884
                    Junior Member
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 85

                    OC Armory!

                    They're closed on Sundays and Mondays so get your butt in there Saturday. Great guys, Mike and Pat rock!
                    -Bobby

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      gadjeep
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2009
                      • 1942

                      Oc armory it is! Fowlers seemed to have a good selection of reloading supplies (and its nearest to where im staying) so I'll be checking them out too.
                      STUFF I HAVE FOR SALE! SCOPE RINGS, Man CAVE FRIDGE, ETC
                      http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...30#post7299330
                      http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=487541

                      STUFF I WANT TO BUY! Glock 20, Marlin model 39

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Black Majik
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 9695

                        Originally posted by gadjeep
                        Oc armory it is! Fowlers seemed to have a good selection of reloading supplies (and its nearest to where im staying) so I'll be checking them out too.
                        I'm starting to warm up to Fowlers. Some of them can be arrogant weiners such as the bald guy with the goatee. Look for the older lady if you need any help, she is polar opposites of the guys at the counter, super nice!

                        They usually have chocolate for you too when you check out at the cash register.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          The Director
                          Veteran Member
                          • Sep 2008
                          • 2769

                          Originally posted by iareConfusE
                          Riflegear, OC Armory, Ades.
                          +1 to this

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            joe55
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 1025

                            Don't forget Field Time in westminster. Great guys.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              RedFord150
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Oct 2009
                              • 5665

                              OC Indoor Range in Brea has a Pro Shop. Not a huge selection, but good prices and nice guys to deal with.
                              God Did Not Create All Men Equal, Colonel Colt Did.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1