Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Online traffic school slide (re: firearms)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cyc Wid It
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 4485

    Online traffic school slide (re: firearms)

    In a section about "Defensive driving" and tailgating specifically...

    "Test 2. Think of the safety of your maneuver. Tailgating is extremely dangerous especially for tailgaters themselves. Sudden braking by the car ahead often leads to a collision. The higher the speed, the more severe the damage. Another danger lies in the ubiquity of firearms: How safe would you be if the driver you were tailgating made you stop at a shoulder and had a handgun?"
    WTS all BNIB: Colt S70 Repro, HK45c, Gen4 G19
  • #2
    CenterX
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2008
    • 1721

    Ya, I had the same on-line school. I wrote down the question with notes and made a complaint in the feedback survey after the test. Never heard from them.
    Shouldn't tailgate unless you like being up someones b... or looking at their piece in your nose.
    Last person that smacked my b... should have never been allowed in a car not even as a passenger.

    Did you pass the course?
    Last edited by CenterX; 08-02-2010, 11:20 PM. Reason: ?
    sigpic
    - Aut Pax Aut Bellum - Volunteer LDW

    Comment

    • #3
      Dutch Schultz
      Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 347

      Sorry to ask a kind of unrelated question, but how does traffic school work? I'm going to have to do it soon, and I don't know how it works. Do I get to pick my own online one?

      Comment

      • #4
        Cyc Wid It
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 4485

        Depends on your county. Some counties require certain online schools.

        I better pass... my first ticket in the better part of a decade. I'm not done with it as I couldn't handle doing it all in one sitting.
        WTS all BNIB: Colt S70 Repro, HK45c, Gen4 G19

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1