Any one have any insight... I am having a hard time getting anyone to respond to my email or phone calls... .. I filed a dispute through paypal and according to the info pay pal has their customer service is open 7-7 m-f and 8-4 s-s.... but i always get a recording....
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
ar15outfitters.com ????
Collapse
X
-
Cheap prices. Slow to ship your package. Quick to charge your credit card. I've ordered twice from them, and one order is missing an item. They don't pick up their phone, and they don't respond to emails. Giving them a few more days before I dispute with my bank. AR15outfitters.com is a customer service fail.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,157
Posts: 25,144,961
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 36602 users online. 53 members and 36549 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment