Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Huge Gunbroker auction (milsurp, experimental, etc)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Aleksei Vasiliev
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 1409

    Huge Gunbroker auction (milsurp, experimental, etc)



    Rimmed .50 caliber ammo, Japanese mortars, Soviet HIND rockets, various secret/rare manuals, and a ton of other stuff.

    If you're a rich collector you might want something here
    sigpic
    This mail is sent by Windows 7 with Live Mesh POWERED.
    Not yet experience bing? Goto bing for making your SMART DECISION !
    Not yet Mesh ? Get Mesh for Synchronizing your life NOW ! Not yet Azure ? Get Azure for Preparing yourself IN FUTURE !
  • #2
    Black_Talon
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 2281

    OH MAN!!!

    I've been looking for a Hind since forever! Thanks for the heads-up!
    sigpic

    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

    Comment

    • #3
      Aleksei Vasiliev
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 1409

      Originally posted by Black_Talon
      OH MAN!!!

      I've been looking for a Hind since forever! Thanks for the heads-up!
      It's a trick, he's only selling the rocket pods
      I had the exact same reaction.
      sigpic
      This mail is sent by Windows 7 with Live Mesh POWERED.
      Not yet experience bing? Goto bing for making your SMART DECISION !
      Not yet Mesh ? Get Mesh for Synchronizing your life NOW ! Not yet Azure ? Get Azure for Preparing yourself IN FUTURE !

      Comment

      • #4
        riderof204
        Junior Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 51

        The experimental "folded" 5.56 ammo was very interesting. I've never seen anything like that.

        Comment

        • #5
          Dekker
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 1866

          I may just pick up one of those folded experimental ammo just to put in the collection case, pretty neat stuff.

          Comment

          • #6
            chrisw
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2009
            • 1227

            Yeah, that folded ammo is pretty crazy. Interesting.
            WTB: Beretta a400

            Originally posted by Cato
            Women teachers are "liberated and empowered." They are embolden so much by our current society that they can wave their vagina around like a flag.
            Originally posted by OlderThanDirt
            I treat all people the same until they open their big mouths and make me feel otherwise.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1