dam that looks great! great work!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Urban Digital
Collapse
X
-
Do you do work for others too? How about doing a Magpul MOE set for me?
I provide opinions...
At a rapid rate.Comment
-
Todd Powers
(925)639-4883Comment
-
I may come to you for when I get my FNP-45 Tac. Knowing that cerakote works on polymer is a huge plus."Ok, sign language 101. This means stay low, this means stack up, and this means I'm gonna punch your lights out if you don't shut up!"Comment
-
He better hope that in a stressful situation he doesn't accidentally drop a mag on the pavement....he might not find it again. LOL"Freedom begins with an act of defiance"
Quote for the day:"..the mind is the weapon and the hand only its extention. Discipline your mind!" Master Hao, Chenrezi monastery, Valley of the SunComment
-
pic of the pistol Please.Comment
-
Very cool. Does the refinish include cleaning the current coatings? I spray painted my shotgun barrel with krylon. And are the prices on the site for a single color or patterns. I would like to get a Mossberg 500 finished.sigpicComment
-
Yes. All metal parts are stripped of their original finish and polymers get a light sand blasting for good adhesion purposes. The base prices are based oof of single colors. Right now I'm running a buy two additional colors and get the third free. On my website is more of a guide line. There are too many different options available in order to list them all. A one color shotgun action and barrel is $175 including disassembly and reassembly. This does not include any furniture. If it is a complete shotgun it Typically is $250 for evrything. Depending on how many accesories are on the weapon. See the above post in regards to time line though. I expect early July for everything to be dialed in and up to full speed again.Todd Powers
(925)639-4883Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,692
Posts: 25,150,534
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16197 users online. 89 members and 16108 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment