Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

NEW GUN STORE IN WESTMINSTER

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drdanno84
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Dec 2005
    • 1418

    NEW GUN STORE IN WESTMINSTER

    I did a PPT at FIELD TIME SPORTS AND GUNS, a new gun store in westminster, The staff was very friendly and the store has a nice selection of firearms. The prices are very competitive, but the selection was awesome.
    We dealt with Shaun who was very receptive and knowledgeable about firearms. website is: www.fieldtimesportsandguns.com
    Last edited by drdanno84; 06-01-2010, 12:51 PM.
  • #2
    uxo2
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 4003

    I like that store....
    Ammo and powder in stock..

    Always freindly.....
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
    Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
    One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.
    George Patton

    Comment

    • #3
      n556
      Member
      • May 2009
      • 196

      Do they stock OLL's ?

      Comment

      • #4
        uxo2
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2008
        • 4003

        ..,,,
        Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
        Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
        One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.
        George Patton

        Comment

        • #5
          gobler
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2010
          • 3349

          The older gent helped me out. Very friendly and a well laid out store. I live in the SGV but gladly drive there for my "sporting good needs"
          200 bullets at a time......
          sigpic

          Subscribe to my YouTube channel ---->http://www.youtube.com/user/2A4USA

          Comment

          • #6
            chris
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Apr 2006
            • 19452

            they have been open since November. i like the store they have more stuff than turners does. nice staff and prices are pretty reasonable.
            http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
            sigpic
            Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
            contact the governor
            https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
            In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
            NRA Life Member.

            Comment

            • #7
              barbasol
              • Feb 2010
              • 954

              I just saw them this weekend. They had a no sales tax sale going on through yesterday even on layaways. Too bad I had no $$$$

              Very nice and helpful. First place I've seen locally that had an FNP-9 in stock.
              Free Loan Modification Review and Short Sale Info for any Calgunners in Socal. PM me for details
              15% commission rebate and 5% donation to Calguns Foundation for any closed home sale by a Calgunner or referral. PM for details*subject to lender approval

              Comment

              • #8
                10rounds
                CGSSA Associate
                • Jun 2007
                • 421

                I need to check them out. Looking for another place other than Turners. Thanks for the heads-up.
                NRA Life, GOA Life, SAF Life, CRPA

                Comment

                • #9
                  manuelcardenas77
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 2544

                  Originally posted by barbasol
                  I just saw them this weekend. They had a no sales tax sale going on through yesterday even on layaways. Too bad I had no $$$$

                  Very nice and helpful. First place I've seen locally that had an FNP-9 in stock.
                  WTF even on lay-a-ways.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Black_Talon
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 2281

                    Saw a 30 sec TV commercial for them yesterday on Time Warner Cable in Monrovia.

                    Almost fell out of my seat. Don't ever remember seeing a TV commercial for a gun shop during my 50+ years on the planet.
                    sigpic

                    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1