Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WA State man accidently shoots self in testicles
Collapse
X
-
looks like he was a little nutsWTB: Yugo 7.62x39, 22lr, Finnish M28/39
"I don't know we made brownies. And I think we're dead. Time is going by really really really really slow."
-Former cop, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU -
Darwin wins again!
It was legal for him to carry the pistol in his waistband. Just not smart enough to use a holster.Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...
I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.
Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.
Secret Club Member?.Comment
-
Natural selection in action.Yes, I am an electrical engineer.
No, I will not fix your computer.Comment
-
Wish we knew what gun he had....and the reason it went off. Sad day for him, indeed!
But what the heck was it doing point in that direction anyways?Comment
-
Somebody did this up in Vallejo a couple months back too. He was "uncooperative" with police at the hospital about how he got shot.Comment
-
LYNNWOOD, Wash. -- A man was shot in the testicles Sunday afternoon after a gun in his waistband accidentally discharged, police said.
The man was shopping at the Lowe's hardware store in Lynnwood around 12:30 p.m. when the gun went off, said Shannon Sessions with Lynnwood police.
Medics were called and the man was rushed to Harborview Medical Center, but the extent of his injuries is not known.
No one else was injured, and the man appeared to be shopping alone, Sessions said.
Sessions said it was legal for the man to be carrying the gun and it's unlikely he'll face any charges.Comment
-
Poor or nonexistent holster perhaps?WTS all BNIB: Colt S70 Repro, HK45c, Gen4 G19Comment
-
Must have hit the decocker."You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws. That's insane!" -- Penn Jillette
Discretionary Issue is the new Separate but Equal.Originally posted by indiandaveIn Pennsylvania Your permit to carry concealed is called a License to carry fire arms. Other states call it a CCW. In New Jersey it's called a crime.Comment
-

Somebody had too!Originally posted by FastFingerWe are a dynamic community that reflects society at large. If there is a trait that distinguishes us it is that we're protectors of the the infirm, the elderly, and defenseless women (often sorority sisters who like beer & pillow fights). That means that at some point we may be called on to do battle with zombies. That is nothing to be ashamed of. .Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,515
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26165 users online. 38 members and 26127 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment