I would link to the main page but it is a porno site. The video is for all ages.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Big Gun
Collapse
X
-
I'd pay to see him try to shoulder fire that thing
It's better to have it, and not need it, then to need it, and not have it.
Adaptive Training: Personal Training-Self Defense-Firearms
My t-shirts http://www.cafepress.com/xtremesportz -
Talk about a cannon! Anyone who has seen Tremors 4 should be familiar with those.
Mo' BBs.Comment
-
4 was the first one I saw.
Mo' BBs.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,412
Posts: 25,147,523
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22399 users online. 59 members and 22340 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

I think I stopped at 2 or 3.
Comment