I was so impressed with my 627 Tracker, I sold my ruger 22/45 and ordered a 605 today. I went with the metallic finish. I know some people clearly hate taurus, but I love my taurus. I've shot other revolvers, and am happier with my taurus revolvers. Does anyone have any experience with the model?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Just bought a taurus 605 revolver
Collapse
X
-
Just bought a taurus 605 revolver
Tags: None -
not experience4 with that model but I have a recently purchased Taurus Raging Bull .454 casull that Im loving more and more every time that I shoot it.Originally posted by pullnshoot25I would love to have a hole cut in the ceiling so I could pop out and BAM! Hit 'em with my spice weasel...Originally posted by aileronThe hassle would be between this. (_._) and this (_0_).Originally posted by Neil McCauleyWhen Im wearing a miniskirt than yeah sure I use my foot to flush the urinals all the time!
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,410
Posts: 25,147,498
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21952 users online. 48 members and 21904 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment