Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Dale Peterson: secret CGN candidate?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 7x57
    Calguns Addict
    • Nov 2008
    • 5189

    Dale Peterson: secret CGN candidate?

    If anyone has already posted this, I didn't find it.



    And here is the thread on it at RedState, where he takes some knocks for his trigger discipline:

    Just due to the sheer awesomeness of his campaign commercial.I notice, by the way, that he is iCaucu


    The alternative interpretation is that his finger is on the trigger because he's preparing to shoot, presumably at the thugs and criminals.

    7x57
    Last edited by 7x57; 05-19-2010, 11:18 PM.
    sigpic

    What do you need guns for if you are going to send your children, seven hours a day, 180 days a year to government schools? What do you need the guns for at that point?-- R. C. Sproul, Jr. (unconfirmed)

    Originally posted by bulgron
    I know every chance I get I'm going to accuse 7x57 of being a shill for LCAV. Because I can.
  • #2
    usctrojan
    Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 423

    Politically I could over look his finger location; I have ignored Dick Cheney's gun accident and he shot a guy in the face. I will never go shooting with either of these guys!

    Pending more research I could vote for this guy (If I could)!
    NRA Member

    I Support
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      IGOTDIRT4U
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Oct 2006
      • 10861

      Great ad. He sounds pissed off, but inthe right way.


      BTW, 7x57, where ya been hiding?
      "Over-sentimentality, over-softness, in fact washiness and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people. Unless we keep the barbarian virtue, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail." - Theodore Roosevelt

      Would you people please stop bashing "Elmer Fudd?" After all, he was an avid sportsman, hunter, and 2a supporter. -Ed in Sac
      sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

      Comment

      • #4
        jdberger
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Oct 2005
        • 8944

        His speech is a little staccato for me, but my ears have gotten used to that mellifluous flat California drawl.

        It's a great ad. I'm betting that it plays well in his state.
        Rest in Peace - Andrew Breitbart. A true student of Alinsky.

        90% of winning is simply showing up.

        "Let's not lose sight of how much we reduced our carbon footprint by telecommuting this protest." 383green

        sigpic
        NRA Benefactor Member

        Comment

        • #5
          7x57
          Calguns Addict
          • Nov 2008
          • 5189

          Originally posted by IGOTDIRT4U
          BTW, 7x57, where ya been hiding?
          Twelve-step program for my Calguns addiction. to leave more time hacking, and also spending time with non-gun politics.

          I've been missing the guns...or philosophy...what was that we discuss here? Oh, that's right: guns and philosophy.

          Well, that's what *I* discuss....

          7x57
          sigpic

          What do you need guns for if you are going to send your children, seven hours a day, 180 days a year to government schools? What do you need the guns for at that point?-- R. C. Sproul, Jr. (unconfirmed)

          Originally posted by bulgron
          I know every chance I get I'm going to accuse 7x57 of being a shill for LCAV. Because I can.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1