Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Portland, OR Gun Stores

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XYZ
    Calguns Addict
    • Jan 2010
    • 5481

    Portland, OR Gun Stores

    I'm sure I could Google for gun stores in Portland but wanted to see what others would recommend. May also need to stock up on ammo while I'm there
    sigpic
    NRA Endowment Member
  • #2
    rct442
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 708

    Try the Oregon Hometown forum on ARFCOM. The locals will have a better idea of what you are looking for.

    Here you go: http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=8&f=36

    Comment

    • #3
      Milsurp Collector
      Calguns Addict
      CGN Contributor
      • Jan 2009
      • 5884

      Recommend


      Gun Broker - Tigard http://www.northwestfirearms.com/for...ead.php?t=7261

      Keith's Sporting Goods http://www.northwestfirearms.com/for...thread.php?t=4

      Also, try to time your trip for June 18-20, July 16-18, or August 20-22 to go to the Portland Gun Show http://www.collectorswest.com/pages/schedule.html
      Last edited by Milsurp Collector; 05-18-2010, 10:06 AM.
      Revolvers are not pistols

      pistol nouna handgun whose chamber is integral with the barrel
      Calling a revolver a "pistol" is like calling a magazine a "clip", calling a shotgun a rifle, or a calling a man a woman.

      ExitCalifornia.org

      Comment

      • #4
        XYZ
        Calguns Addict
        • Jan 2010
        • 5481

        Originally posted by Milsurp Collector

        Also, try to time your trip for June 18-20, July 16-18, or August 20-22 to go to the Portland Gun Show http://www.collectorswest.com/pages/schedule.html
        Thanks for the tip. I'll actually be back in Portland that weekend in June so I'll check it out.
        sigpic
        NRA Endowment Member

        Comment

        • #5
          chuckdc
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 1919

          Northwest Armory. Went there a couple years back when I was in Portland for a job interview. They carried all kinds of stuff there, including some full-auto. They had a rack of semiauto (Auto Ordnance) Tommys. The neighborhood around the store was a little shady, but it was worth a little time there.
          "Mr. Rat, I have a writ here that says you are to stop eating Chen Lee's cornmeal forthwith. Now, It's a rat writ, writ for a rat, and this is lawful service of same!"

          Comment

          • #6
            cseabass
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2006
            • 967

            Keiths is VERY ca unfriendly. Cool store though.

            Comment

            • #7
              RANDO
              Senior Member
              • May 2008
              • 2460

              theres a decent selections next door to GI joes off the 5

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1