Does anyone have any experience with their customer service? I am thinking of sending back an Acog of mine to have the fiber optic on the top replaced and possibly the tritium replaced. Does anyone know about their turn around time/ cost of something like this? Any help would be appreciated.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Trijicon customer service?
Collapse
X
-
Trijicon customer service?
Tags: None -
theyre customer service was great in my experience with them.i called in spoke to a rep and in the next day or so i received a call back with a rma# to put on the box.i sent my acog in and about two weeks later i got it was completely refurbished without charge.i wasnt even the original owner but they still honored the warranty. -
Hmmm, how often do you need to replace the fiber optic and tritium?Comment
-
I bought the acog already used, It had the fiber optic cover on the top already showing age and cracking and the tritium was dim. I am not sure how old it was when I purchased it.Comment
-
They were great on one of our Compact ACGOS that broke. Had it back in two weeks, all the internals and lenses replaced.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,788
Posts: 25,151,647
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21823 users online. 133 members and 21690 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment