Randall It has been 4 months since you received my upper.You said it was next in line. I have sent 6 PM's,4 Emails,written a letter to your p.o. box with no reply.Will I ever see my upper again? Rick
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Randall ar15barrels.com
Collapse
X
-
Wow, I was going to have him thread my barrel for a flash suppressor. I guess I'll pass if the service is that poor. I don't doubt that he does good work, or even gets it done for that matter, but waiting that long and with no communication is unacceptable. I hope you get your upper back soon.______________________________Comment
-
pm sent.
This looks like one that fell through the cracks as I usually don't take this long.Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
-
Businesses have customers. Artists have patrons.Customer service FAIL.
__________________
"Knowledge is power... For REAL!" - Jack AustinComment
-
-
Contacted by rick, reopening this thread.
TurbyComment
-
twofold, Randall does still read Calguns so this might be a venue for Rick to get his attention.Why?
Randall can't respond.
Second, Randall COULD respond if he chose to. He has chosen to not pursue returning but the option to reply is there.NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA Life Member / SAF Life Member
Calguns.net, LLC. - Owner.
The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CRPA AND CRPAF NOW!
Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net or CRPA.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,803
Posts: 25,151,740
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15001 users online. 107 members and 14894 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment