How many of you guys check out gunsites while at your jobs? How much time do you spend on there?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gun Websites at Work?
Collapse
X
-
Gun Websites at Work?
Tags: None -
Too much....
-GeneGene Hoffman
Chairman, California Gun Rights Foundation
DONATE NOW to support the rights of California gun owners. Follow @cgfgunrights on Twitter.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
I read PMs. But, if you need a response, include an email address or email me directly!
"The problem with being a gun rights supporter is that the left hates guns and the right hates rights." -Anon
-
*raises hand* Yep, me too.Primary author of gunwiki.net - 'like' it on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gunwiki/242578512591 to see whenever new content gets added!Comment
-
-
WORK???!!!
Wassat?????
'Just Don't Point, Squint, and Laugh! '
Distinguished Rifleman Badge #2220
Comment
-
I do if I have to work nights. Most websites are not blocked by the city except for auctionarms.com for some reason.sigpic
Antelope Valley grown, now State of Jefferson transplant.Comment
-
To much. My manager just told me. It told him it is not a porn so I feel OK and should be he. He is leaving company anyway.-----------------------------------------
A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.
Ariel Durant
-----------------------------------------Comment
-
This is why one installs Squid on a co-located server, bound to 127.0.0.1 on the remote side so that it's not an externally visible proxy, and sets up an SSH session port-forwarding 3128 of that server to 3128 of localhost.
Primary author of gunwiki.net - 'like' it on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gunwiki/242578512591 to see whenever new content gets added!Comment
-
CalGuns.net is ALWAYS up on at least one of my 'puters (got 3 in my office). I even check in from time to time on my wireless devices.US Supreme Court Majority Opinion - D.C. v MillerComment
-
it's more like...how much time of actual work do you do while spending the weekdays surfing calguns?Comment
-
It depends on which job. At my school job calguns is not blocked. At my gun shop Becky just blocked it because I spend too much time on it and not enough time shipping and doing paperwork.www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,471
Posts: 25,148,125
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21151 users online. 71 members and 21080 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment