Is this a good deal for a four day training with free XD gun and stuff for $1,199?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Frontsight Deal?
Collapse
X
-
Even if you do get the gun just buy a first time student certificate for $150 and buy the gun for yourself, unless you really need that other stuff.Last edited by joelogic; 03-30-2010, 7:52 AM. -
Personally, I would try to find someone selling a certificate and get your own gun, but that's my 2cents. The 4 day course is great though.Is this a good deal for a four day training with free XD gun and stuff for $1,199?
https://www.frontsight.com/free-gun.aspComment
-
The four day course is great, but like others said, buy a certificate from someone here on CG (that way you are somewhat assured it is not counterfeit).
Now take the money you saved and go buy yourself a Glock.Comment
-
Here's a thread from another member selling new student Front Sight Certificates for $175. Purchase these from him and then purchase your Glock. There are a lot of guys selling their Four Day new student certificates for less than $200 which is much better than $1199 and an XD. Have fun at Front Sight.
sigpic
NRA Endowment MemberComment
-
Yeah, I have an extra Bronze membership that im selling for $2500....They have something like 50 different classes and I think the Bronze covers most of them. I keep forgetting to bump my ad though...
Trust me...you will want to go again and again. I have a Diamond membership myself. I go 4-5 times a year...there are a lot of FS members here so sometimes you can car pool and share expenses, etc.
PM me for any info or if your interested in the membership and i will give you all the details....Last edited by MP301; 03-30-2010, 12:34 PM.Any Questions about Front Sight memberships or specific information about attending, Feel Free to send me a PM!Comment
-
My wife and I are Diamond members as well. Fortunately for me, my wifes likes FS and the people we meet there, so we go a lot. We have our old Legacy memberships for sale as well if anyone is interested.sigpic Waterborne!
Former: Knight of Front Sight &
Gold Star MemberComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,571
Posts: 25,149,355
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 33644 users online. 143 members and 33501 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment