Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

List of Gun Ranges.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bruceflinch
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2006
    • 40155

    List of Gun Ranges.

    Maybe I'm not searching Correctly, but I thought we had a "sticky" thread somewhere w/ a list of Gun Ranges/where to shoot? (SF Bay Area in particular)

    Wanted to pass some info on to a new shooter.

    Thanks for your help.
    Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

    I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

    Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

    Secret Club Member?.
  • #2
    AC Gould
    Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 289

    Have him take a look here....

    NSSF list just about every range in the US..public and private.

    sigpic

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1